Thursday, November 6, 2014

In my previous blog I started with basic HTML, one more thing to update you is we can create static web pages by just using HTML.

Now, there are some tags to go through

1)Heading tag
2)Paragraph tag
3)HTML links
4)HTML images

Heading Tag : HTML headings are defined with <h1> to <h6> tags.
                              <h1>.........</h1>
                              <h2>..........</h2> and so on.

As we have already seen heading tag with example so we will directly switch to Paragraph tag.

Paragraph Tag : HTML tags are defined with paragraph tags.
                                  <p>..................</p>

Your Code : 

<html>
<body> 
<p> This is my first paragraph to show the demo.</p>
<p> This is my second paragraph to show the demo.</p>
<p> This is my third paragraph to show the demo.</p>
</body>

</html>

OUTPUT : 


No comments:

Post a Comment